Sunday, September 4, 2016

277


RHYTHMS IN ZEPHYR
To my space in the garden,
I assign my chair, to watch
The breeze play the puppet master
As i sit in my prescribed seat,
I envy her charm, she can
Choreograph, with swan-like grace
If she so wills,
Or if she so wills, with firey tang
Of the flamenco,
She's gentle today, bordering zephyr.
RHYTHMS IN ZEPHYR © gillena cox 2016


Blog hopping today at
Imaginary Garden With Real Toads
Flash 55 PLUS!
+++++++++
[my video of choice today: Trinidadian panist Andy Narell - we kinda music]

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, Gillena. We attended a Flamenco dancing show in Seville, Spain. It was sooo very pretty, I can hardly imagine it becoming very gentle.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes Jim, happy to hear this; I luv dance performances here in Trinidad, don't go often any more though. Thanks for dropping in

      much love...

      Delete
  2. Such intensity in that dance... it feels so warm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping in Bjorn

    much love...

    ReplyDelete